Deleting a Club Penguin Island account does not cancel active membership subscriptions. If your penguin has an active membership, you will need to cancel it prior to deleting your account. For assistance with cancelling, please review the steps for Android OS, iOS, and computer purchases.
If your penguin does not have an active membership subscription, you can delete the Disney account associated with your penguin either through the game itself or via the privacy website.
Via the Game
- Open the Club Penguin Island game
- Select "Sign in as another penguin." Depending on which screen you're on you may need to click this twice
- Select "Forgot username or password"
- Type in the parent email address and select "Continue"
- Find the email and click "Recover Disney Account." This will open a page that lists every account associated with this parent email address
- Find the account you wish to delete and select the down arrow
- Select "Delete"
- On the next page, select "Yes, Delete This Account"
Via the Privacy Site
- Go to Communication Choices on The Walt Disney Company Privacy site
- Select "Disney, ESPN, ABC and Star Wars accounts" to log in to your Disney account, the same information you use to log in to Club Penguin Island
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Select "Delete Account"
- Select "Yes, delete this account"